Accounting & Compliance
Accurate, Compliant, Trustworthy
Bookkeeping on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, General Ledger set-up, and all financial reporting.
- Maintenance and management
- Bookkeeping (daily, weekly, or monthly)
- Tax consulting
- Accounting system set-up, training and support (Quickbooks and Xero)
- Non-profit accounting, set-up and filing for 501 c3 classification
Your Risk, Managed
Grant Engine’s Team are experts in the field of Government Grant Accounting for startups and Small & Medium Enterprises. All of your proposals and projections will be managed effectively by us, enhanced by our full-service bookkeeping and grant accounting options. Your company policies will be created and written by us to comply with grant regulations.
We assist with the following:
- Full service bookkeeping and grant accounting
- Grant compliances and draws
- Indirect Rate Negotiation
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reports and filing
- Complete audit support and management
Experienced in Growth
Our competent and thoroughly professional Company Controller or interim CFO on an as-required basis are here to assist in your growth. We provide operational to financial modeling to ensure that your business is scaled and updated with a reliable cash and working capital forecast.
We offer in-depth analysis of financial statements, along with the necessary planning.
We assist with the following:
- Financial modeling and planning
- Analyze financial statements and planning
- Assist management with budgeting and forecasting
- Manage and monitor cash flow
Rest Assured via Compliance
Through our consistent audit methodology and state of the art audit tools, we provide our clients with a high-quality audit preparation that provides compliance with laws and regulations. We operate programs that achieve their objectives; and provide services in a efficient, effective, economical and ethical manner.
We offer the following audit solutions to address our clients’ needs:
- Agreed upon procedures
- Audit readiness
- Financial statement audit preparation
- Performance audit preparation
- Compliance audit preparation
- Internal control testing
The two terms have become interchangeable in many ways, but accounting and bookkeeping are very different. Both are necessary for any business. Keeping meticulous financial records is all the more important for grant recipients who must remain compliant with the...
Strong competitive intelligence gives you an edge in competing for grant funding. It gives you a greater understanding of how your assets and goals, compared to those of others in the market, can shape your strategy and ultimately, your proposal. Competitive...
As generous and useful as SBIR grants may be, they are not an all-expenses-paid kind of funding. There are allowable and unallowable expenses under the SBIR program. It’s up to grantees to understand the difference and adhere to the rules. Expenses come in three...
As a potential NIH grant recipient, you may be wondering: “What’s the catch?” Understanding what grant recipients have to give back to NIH, in terms of compliance and oversight, is an important step in the process. Some potential recipients hold back from applying due...