Scientific Grant Funding Programs
Grant Engine has a successful track record of winning federally funded grants 2 to 4 times more often than the national average. Our success is based on the principle of understanding and improving your product roadmap and quantitative differentiation of your product against the current standard of care or state-of-the-art. We help identify the funding programs that best match your business needs. We will help you focus on the advantages of your product innovation and lead the process to secure non-dilutive funding. A major aspect to providing success is our experience with grantsmanship. After writing many hundreds of grants, we know what works and what does not.
Below are many of the federal funding programs available today. These are the some of the programs Grant Engine has been highly successful with:
National Institutes of Health
- SBIR Ph I and II, Clinical Trial Not Allowed
- SBIR Ph I and II, Clinical Trial Required
- STTR Ph I and II, Clinical Trial Not Allowed
- STTR Ph I and II, Clinical Trial Required
- Direct to Phase II
- Phase IIB
- NCI Experimental Therapeutics Program
- R&D Contracts
- SBIR Contracts
- Additional Announcements
- NCI SBIR Concept Award – Preliminary Data Not Required
- Small Business Transition Grant – PhI STTR to PhII SBIR
- Exploratory Research Awards Phase I – Clinical Trial Not Allowed
- Exploratory Research Awards Phase I – Clinical Trial Required
- Exploratory Research Awards Phase II – Clinical Trial Not Allowed
- Exploratory Research Awards Phase II – Clinical Trial Required
- Clinical Trial Planning Grant
The North Carolina Department of Commerce has released a new round of solicitations for the One North Carolina Small Business Program. This crucial program enables the commercialization of new technologies, while providing more jobs and investment in our respective...
Precision Surgical Interventions Grant Engine is excited to share that Advanced Research Projects Agency for Health (ARPA-H) has officially opened up a specific solution for precision surgical interventions. The Big Question What if surgeries fixed problems...
Program Overview The CDMRP strives to fund projects that other agencies may not be willing to take on, in order to bridge research gaps. Contrary to their name, you would not advocate or lobby your member of congress to secure this funding, nor will this generally...
Grant Engine is excited to share that Advanced Research Projects Agency for Health (ARPA-H) has officially opened up a solicitation. We’ve known the Advanced Research Projects Agency for Health (ARPA-H) would offer non-dilutive funding awards for life science R&D....
Knowing NIH grant paylines is important information to assess whether or not your project will be funded. An NIH payline is determined based the combination of the available funds and applications for those available funds. The Impact score is evaluated relative to...