Scientific Grant Funding Programs
Grant Engine has a successful track record of winning federally funded grants 2 to 4 times more often than the national average. Our success is based on the principle of understanding and improving your product roadmap and quantitative differentiation of your product against the current standard of care or state-of-the-art. We help identify the funding programs that best match your business needs. Among the largest funding programs available to your business are federal granting programs in the United States, Europe and certain countries in Asia. We will help you focus on the advantages of your product innovation and lead the process to secure non-dilutive funding. A major aspect to providing success is our experience with grantsmanship. After writing many hundreds of grants, we know what works and what does not.
“…These funds helped start our intensive R&D efforts. As well, this non-dilutive funding gave us momentum in our successful equity raise…” Rolf Müller PhD, CEO, BioFluidica Below are many of the federal funding programs available today. These are the some of the programs Grant Engine has been highly successful with
National Institutes of Health
- SBIR Ph I and II, Clinical Trial Not Allowed
- SBIR Ph I and II, Clinical Trial Required
- STTR Ph I and II, Clinical Trial Not Allowed
- STTR Ph I and II, Clinical Trial Required
- Direct to Phase II
- Phase IIB
- NCI Experimental Therapeutics Program
- R&D Contracts
- SBIR Contracts
- Additional Announcements
- NCI SBIR Concept Award – Preliminary Data Not Required
- Small Business Transition Grant – PhI STTR to PhII SBIR
- Exploratory Research Awards Phase I – Clinical Trial Not Allowed
- Exploratory Research Awards Phase I – Clinical Trial Required
- Exploratory Research Awards Phase II – Clinical Trial Not Allowed
- Exploratory Research Awards Phase II – Clinical Trial Required
- Clinical Trial Planning Grant
March is Women’s History Month! Grant Engine wants to see women-owned small businesses succeed in securing funding, so we put this list of resources together in support of female entrepreneurs. The NIH, especially the SBIR/STTR programs, shares this mission. The SBIR...
The Small Business Innovation Research program is an exciting and competitive opportunity for US-owned and operated small businesses to participate in federal research and development with a goal of commercialization. Winning an SBIR award can increase the value of...
The Why Finding the Right MatchYou’ve decided to work with a grant writing partner to help secure funding — it’s a great idea, and one that equals financing success for many organizations! But to make that success happen, you need to make the right choice in who your...
Winning SBIR grants do not dilute a company’s equity and still provide you with funding. To win an SBIR grant, start-ups and small businesses must create a winning application – here’s how!
Up-to-date collection of federal funding opportunities related to COVID-19 projects.