Scientific Grant Funding Programs
Grant Engine has a successful track record of winning federally funded grants 2 to 4 times more often than the national average. Our success is based on the principle of understanding and improving your product roadmap and quantitative differentiation of your product against the current standard of care or state-of-the-art. We help identify the funding programs that best match your business needs. Among the largest funding programs available to your business are federal granting programs in the United States, Europe and certain countries in Asia. We will help you focus on the advantages of your product innovation and lead the process to secure non-dilutive funding. A major aspect to providing success is our experience with grantsmanship. After writing many hundreds of grants, we know what works and what does not.
“…These funds helped start our intensive R&D efforts. As well, this non-dilutive funding gave us momentum in our successful equity raise…” Rolf Müller PhD, CEO, BioFluidica Below are many of the federal funding programs available today. These are the some of the programs Grant Engine has been highly successful with
National Institutes of Health
- SBIR Ph I and II, Clinical Trial Not Allowed
- SBIR Ph I and II, Clinical Trial Required
- STTR Ph I and II, Clinical Trial Not Allowed
- STTR Ph I and II, Clinical Trial Required
- Direct to Phase II
- Phase IIB
- NCI Experimental Therapeutics Program
- R&D Contracts
- SBIR Contracts
- Additional Announcements
- NCI SBIR Concept Award – Preliminary Data Not Required
- Small Business Transition Grant – PhI STTR to PhII SBIR
- Exploratory Research Awards Phase I – Clinical Trial Not Allowed
- Exploratory Research Awards Phase I – Clinical Trial Required
- Exploratory Research Awards Phase II – Clinical Trial Not Allowed
- Exploratory Research Awards Phase II – Clinical Trial Required
- Clinical Trial Planning Grant
Winning SBIR grants do not dilute a company’s equity and still provide you with funding. To win an SBIR grant, start-ups and small businesses must create a winning application – here’s how!
Up-to-date collection of federal funding opportunities related to COVID-19 projects.
Comprehensive list of organizations offering budget waiver topics!
The FY2021-1 Small Business Innovation Research Contract (SBIR) Program solicitation has been posted!
The meaning of the p-value is now hotly debated, within the last three to four years, and that has an impact on grant writing