Scientific Grant Funding Programs
Grant Engine has a successful track record of winning federally funded grants 2 to 4 times more often than the national average. Our success is based on the principle of understanding and improving your product roadmap and quantitative differentiation of your product against the current standard of care or state-of-the-art. We help identify the funding programs that best match your business needs. We will help you focus on the advantages of your product innovation and lead the process to secure non-dilutive funding. A major aspect to providing success is our experience with grantsmanship. After writing many hundreds of grants, we know what works and what does not.
Below are many of the federal funding programs available today. These are the some of the programs Grant Engine has been highly successful with:
National Institutes of Health
- SBIR Ph I and II, Clinical Trial Not Allowed
- SBIR Ph I and II, Clinical Trial Required
- STTR Ph I and II, Clinical Trial Not Allowed
- STTR Ph I and II, Clinical Trial Required
- Direct to Phase II
- Phase IIB
- NCI Experimental Therapeutics Program
- R&D Contracts
- SBIR Contracts
- Additional Announcements
- NCI SBIR Concept Award – Preliminary Data Not Required
- Small Business Transition Grant – PhI STTR to PhII SBIR
- Exploratory Research Awards Phase I – Clinical Trial Not Allowed
- Exploratory Research Awards Phase I – Clinical Trial Required
- Exploratory Research Awards Phase II – Clinical Trial Not Allowed
- Exploratory Research Awards Phase II – Clinical Trial Required
- Clinical Trial Planning Grant
Connecting Awardees with Regulatory Experts (CARE): NCI and NHLBI is making progress to support FDA interaction. The CARE program is an innovative collaboration between the National Cancer Institute (NCI) and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) that provides invaluable...
NIH_Topics_for_Budget_WaiversDownload Every funding period, NIH announces topics approved for budgets greater than the statutory limit for both Phase I and Phase II SBIR/STTR awards presenting a lucrative opportunity for businesses. That limit for budgets can be found...
Dear Clients and Partners: Breaking News, 29 Sept 2022: Today, Congress approved and President Biden signed into law the reauthorization of the SBA's SBIR program for an additional three years, through September 2025. Further details here and here. Breaking News, 21...
The FY2022-1 Small Business Innovation Research Contract (SBIR) Program solicitation has been posted! “The National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) invite small business concerns (SBCs) to submit research...
New technology has led to definitive progress in diagnosing, treating, and analyzing clinical conditions for patients in the United States and beyond. One such development is Software as a Medical Device, the name for software products that have clinical uses but do...